Golmar was established in 1954. The first door intercom was developed in 1958, followed some years later by the video door intercom, which today has become the most important product.
Export has been a main activity of the company since 1968. Currently, it accounts for more than 65% of production and has extended to over 55 countries, particularly to the demanding European Community members.
All in all, Golmar has embarked on an ambitious project, so as to become one of the main European manufacturers of the video door intercom field.
Glomar – GL – 6502/G+ series 2 IP digital system for Apartments
Golmar IP Colour video coded panel with TFT. Proximity reader. “G+” IP system.
- Vandal resistant (IK-07) and weatherproof (IP-65) panel made of alumini
- 130º wide angle camera with white self-starting LEDs for night vision.
- 4.3″ TFT LCD colour screen with 480x272px resolution.
- Working Temperature: -13F to 131F (-25C to 55C)
- Backlit metal buttons with silk-screen printing of numbers and characters.
- Possibility for the resident to change their own access PIN.
- RFID proximity reader for up to 2000 cards.
- Coded keyboard that allows two calling methods: Introduction of the code of the house to call or by search in the phonebook.
Tekna-S GT 4.3 ” Video Monitor
- LCD Monitor
- GT digital installation of 2 wires.
- Casing manufactured in ABS RAL9003 white colour.
- 4,3” colour TFT LCD screen.
- Brightness and color adjustments.
- Detachable telephone cord with connectors.
- Surface installation through metal wall mounting connector.